Monday 24 April 2017

Shooting schedule

During this part of production I logged the progression of  my shoots. I have included a comments section where I talked about went well, what was less successful and what I planned to do next. I believe this is an important part of production, as by recording what happened during each shoot it makes it easier for me to identify what still needs to be shot for my film. It also acts as a notes section because I am able to look back on previous shoots and quickly remember what didn't work and therefore what not do it in a future shoot.  




Now that I have completed my shooting schedule I can conclude that this was a very useful document to have. For example, on the 11/02/17 shoot I had completely forgot that there was an issue with the general public being in the shots, thus destroying the illusion that the character is in the middle of nowhere. However, I looked back on my notes and remembered this problem occurred, which then lead me to organizing a re-shoot on a day when there would be a limited amount of people. This proved to be useful as it was able to obtain a lot more footage for my film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment